Abilify® 30 mg 28 tb.
• ABILIFY is used to treat irritability symptoms associated with autistic disorder in children and adolescents aged 6 to 17 years.
• ABILIFY is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder in children and adolescents.
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Increased saliva
• Blurred vision
• Mental depression
• Hair loss and thinning
• Excessive sweating
• Muscle pain
• Swallowing difficulty
Recommended dose: 1tb/day.
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Take ABILIFY carefully. if you have diabetes.
• Do not take ABILIFIY with alcohol.
• You can take ABILIFY on a full or an empty stomach.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.