Alecensa® 150 mg 224 cap.
• ALECENSA is used in the treatment of lung cancer (non-small cell lung cancer).
• ALECENSA slows or stops the growth of your cancer.
• High Blood Sugar
• Constipation. Diarrhea
• Low calcium level. Low potassium level. Low phosphate level. Low sodium level in blood
• Muscle and Bone pain
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Cough. Shortness of breath
• Skin rash
• Gaining weight
• Heart rate deceleration
Recommended dose: 600mg+600mg/day
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not stop taking ALECENSA before consulting your doctor.
• ALECENSA should be taken on a full stomach.
• ALECENSA contains lactose.
• ALECENSA does not recommend for children under the age of 18.
• If you consume grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit or citrus with ALECENSA. be careful about the side effects.
• You should use an effective contraception method up to 6 months after your ALECENSA treatment.
• If you take birth control pills. the effectiveness of birth control pills may be reduced.
• Do not touch the ALECENSA capsules.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.