ATARAX 25 MG / 30 TB.
Hydroxyzine (Sleeping Aid)
• ATARAX is used in the treatment of symptoms of anxiety disorders.
• ATARAX is used in the treatment of the symptom of itching. (allergy)
• ATARAX is used in the treatment of pre-treatment before surgery.
• Blurred vision
• Desert mouth
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Fatigue. Feeling dizzy. Insomnia
• Rash. Hives. Itching
Recommended dose: 1-3tb/day
• ATARAX tablet contains lactose.
• Do not take ATARAX. if you are pregnant.
• Do not take ATARAX. with alcohol.
• Dose adjustments required for the patients who have renal insufficiency.
• Use ATARAX carefully. if you have an arrhythmia.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.