BITIRON 50/12.5 MG/100 TB.
(T3 + T4) Levothyroxine Sodium. Liothyronine Sodium (Thyroid)
• BITIRON Tablet is used in treatment of thyroid gland enlargement and thyroid hormone deficiency.
• BITIRON Tablet is used in cases where the thyroid gland is underdeveloped and the thyroid gland is partially or completely incomplete.
• BITIRON Tablet is used in treatment of inflammation of the thyroid gland.
• BITIRON Tablet is used in order to prevent recurrence after surgery.
• Change in appetite. Weight gain
• Excessive sweating
• Hair loss
• Increased sensitivity to heat
• Increased or irregular heart rate
• Increase in blood pressure
• Chest pain or shortness of breath
• Joint pain
Your doctor will determine the optimal dose for you based on the results of examinations and laboratory tests.
• Do not stop taking BITIRON before consulting your doctor.
• BITIRON Tablet can be taken on an empty stomach or a full stomach.
• Do not take LEVOTIRON Tablet. if you suffer from acute heart diseases.
• The dose of antidiabetic drugs may need to be adjusted. Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• BITIRON contains lactose.
• Please check your thyroid hormone levels regularly.
• Use BITIRON carefully. if you have high blood pressure or fast and irregular heart rhythm.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.