Cellcept® 500 mg 50 tb.
• CELLCEPT is an immunosuppressant that acts by inhibiting the activity of an enzyme in the body called inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase (IMPDH).
• CELLCEPT is used after organ transplants.
• Reduction in white and red blood cells
• Abdominal pain
• Blood poisoning
• Fungus in the gastrointestinal tract
• Urinary tract infections
• Loss of appetite
• Increase in heart rate
• Joint pain
Heart transplant: 6tb/day
Liver transplantation: 6tb/day
Renal transplantation: 4tb/day
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not stop taking CELLCEPT before consulting your doctor.
• Do not take CELLCEPT. if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.
• If you are a man. you should use a condom during treatment and for 90 days from the end of treatment.
• You should not donate blood for 6 weeks after the end of treatment.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.