DETRUSITOL 1 MG. / 56 TB.
• DETRUSITOL is used in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
• DETRUSITOL is used in the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
• Digestive disorder. Constipation. Diarrhea. Intestinal or Stomach gas
• Skin drying
• Painful or difficult urination
• Desert mouth
• Dryness of the eye
• Gaining weight
• Allergic reactions
• Stomach burning. Abdominal pain
• Difficulty in remembering
Recommended dose: 2 mg – 2 times a day.
*If you have renal or liver insufficiency. the recommended dose can be decreased to 2 times 1mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not discontinue DETRUSITOL treatment early because you do not have immediate effect.
• Do not stop taking DETRUSITOL before consulting your doctor.
• Use DETRUSITOL carefully. if you have renal or liver insufficiency.
• Use DETRUSITOL carefully. if you have hyperkalemia (high potassium level in blood) and hypercalcemia (high calcium level in blood).
• Do not take DETRUSITOL. if you cannot urinate.
• Do not take DETRUSITOL. if you have severe intestinal inflammation.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.