Diane 35® 21 dragee
Cyproterone. Ethinyl Estradiol (Anti-Estrogen)
• DIANE 35 is a birth control pill.
• DIANE 35 reduces the amount of androgen productions.
• DIANE 35 can be used in the treatment of acne or excessive hair in your body
• DIANE 35 is popular with athletes and bodybuilders as it actively reduces the production of estrogen hormone in the human body and reduces the chance of bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle.
• Depressed mood
• Abdominal pain
• Gaining weight
• Breast pain. Breast sensitivity. Breast growth
• Fluid retention
• Decreased sexual desire
• Rash. Hives
It is recommended dose: 1tb/day
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Bleeding or staining may occur.
• If you are over 35 years old. it is highly recommended that you quit smoking when using a birth control pill such as DIANE 35
• Please inform your doctor. if you have diabetes. migraine or polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Please take DIANE 35 tablets at the same time every day.
• When using DIANE 35. do not enter the solarium or use a tanning device and avoid sunbathing for a long time.
• DIANE 35 should not be used during pregnancy.
• Use DIANE 35. 21 days and take a 7 daybreak.
• Start by taking the dragee marked with the correct day of the week.
• The first DIANE 35 dragee should be taken on the first day of your next period.
• DIANE 35 contains lactose and sucrose.
• Do not take DIANE 35. if you have severe liver insufficiency.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.