DOSTINEX 0.5 MG
Dostinex is a medicine manufactured by Pfizer with Cabergoline as its active component. Cabergoline was originally created as a treatment of medical problems related to the hormone prolactin which is a hormone released by the pituitary gland. Used to treat menstrual irregularities and fertility problems. cabergoline is also commonly used by bodybuilders in combination with other supplements and products for its increased muscle gains during anabolic cycles and anti-aging benefits.
• Treatment of excessive prolactin hormone
• Improves gonadal and sexual function/fertility in men with high prolactin levels
• Reduces recovery time after intense workouts or weight/strength training
• Anti-aging therapy
• Increased muscle growth/size during anabolic cycle
• Treatment of Parkinson’s disease
• Minimalizes food cravings
• Nasal congestion
• Increased risk of liver. kidney and/or heart problems
Note: Use of Dostinex should be stopped immediately and medical assistance is required if side effects like weakness. tiredness. breast pain. hot flushes. dizziness. unusual sleepiness. abdominal pain. constipation. changes in behavior. rashes. loss of hair. irregular heartbeat. breathing problems. or leg cramps or pain in the toes or fingers are noticed.
Recommended dosage: 2 x 0.25 mg/week up to 1 g/week
Note: Following medicines may interfere with the medical behavior of cabergoline:
bodybuilders incorporate cabergoline into their normal supplement cycles. For example. bodybuilders may “cycle” off and on specific supplements and anabolic steroids such as Trenbolone and Deca Durobolin.
Dostinex® 0.5 mg 2 tablet
CABERGOLINE (0.5 mg/tablet)
DOSTINEX 0.5 MG