DUSPATALIN 100 MG / 50 TB.
Mebeverine Hydrochloride (Gastrology)
• DUSPATALIN is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal contractions.
• DUSPATALIN is used in the treatment of intestinal discomfort.
• DUSPATALIN is used in the treatment of abdominal pain and cramps associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
• Anaphylactic reactions (very serious and rapid reactions)
• Swelling of the face and throat
• Facial edema
There are the rare but serious side effects of DUSPATALIN. You may need urgent medical attention.
The recommended dose for adults and children (10+ years old): 4tb/day.
The recommended dose for children (under the age of 10): 3tb/day
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• There is no need for dose adjustment for the patients who have liver or renal insufficiency.
• DUSPATALIN contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.