Dysport 500 IU is a neurotoxic protein (Botulinum toxin Type A) used for cosmetically purposes. DYSPORT is supplied in a single-use. antiseptic vial (each vial contains Iyophilized abobotulinumtoxinA. human albumin serum and lactose) for intramuscular injection.
• Temporary treatment of glabellar lines in adults (younger than 65 years)
• Treatment of muscle spasms in neck and head-muscles in adults – Cervical Dystonia
• Treatment of increased muscle stiffness (for adults with spasticity and for children 2 years of age and older with lower limb spasticity)
WARNING: DYSPORT may cause serious side effects that can be life-threatening including:
• Breathing or swallowing problems
• The spread of toxin effects which may cause muscle weakness. diplopia. blurred vision. ptosis. dysphonia. urinary problems.
• Stuffy or runny nose may include infection of the sinus.
• Blood in urine
• Drooping or swelling of eyelids
DO NOT TAKE DYSPORT IF YOU:
– Are allergic to any listed ingredients in DYSPORT (this may include cow’s milk protein)
– Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin products in the past.
– Have a skin infection at the injection site.
The dosing of DYSPORT is not the same as any other botulinum toxin product.
Please consult a specialist for application of DYSPORT. do no inject DYSPORT by yourself.
BOTULINUM TOXIN (500IU/vial)