ENBREL PEN 50 MG 2 ENJENBREL PEN 50 MG 2 ENJ
• ENBREL is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (joint pain and deformity).
• ENBREL is used in the treatment of psoriasis patients
• Urinary tract infection
• Skin infections
• Allergic reactions
• Antibody production against normal tissues (autoantibody production)
• Joint infections
• Decrease in platelet count
• Skin cancer
• Hives. Rash
• Eye inflammation
• Inflammation of the lungs
The recommended dose: 50mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not take ENBREL. if you have any infection.
• Please tell inform your doctor before ENBREL treatment. if you have any disease.
• ENBREL contains sucrose.
• Dose adjustment is not required for patients who have liver or renal insufficiency.
• Enbrel should be injected subcutaneously.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.