EUTHYROX 100 MG
Euthyrox by Merck Pharma contains Levothyroxine. also known as T4. Levothyroxine is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the thyroid gland. whereas the thyroid hormone liothyronine (T3) is produced in the body by enzymatic conversion of the thyroid hormone levothyroxine. The task of thyroid hormones in the body consists in the regulation of burning fat. carbohydrates and protein. This means thyroid hormones are responsible for the amount of the metabolic turnover. which is burned in the resting state during a given period of time. If. therefore. the thyroid hormone level is low. the basic turnover of fat. carbohydrate and protein burning is also low. If the equivalent of the thyroid hormones rises. so does the burning of these.
• Regulates fat. carbohydrates and protein combustion in the body – (Metabolism)
• Increased fat and calorie burning – (Weight loss)
• Treatment of an underactive thyroid – (Hypothyroidism)
• Treatment of thyroid disorders like goitres. thyroid cancer.
• Treatment of infertility (if caused by low thyroid hormones)
• Increased protein synthesis
• Internal restlessness. insomnia
• Dizziness. nausea
• Weight gain
• Hair loss
• Increased heart rate
• Weight loss
• Down-regulation of the thyroid function (especially during prolonged use)
• 30 min – 1 hour before breakfast
• Consume with water
• Beginning dosage: 100 mcg/day. increase by 25 or 50 mcg/day every 1 – 2 days until the maximum dose of administration is reached.
• Regular dosage: 200 – 400 mcg/day for diet support
• End cycle: At the end of the course. the dose is slowly lowered. Every 2-3 days the dosage is reduced by 25 or 50mcg / day (to zero). (It is important. That the dosage is slowly increased when starting and decreased when ending the cure so the thyroid gland will be adjusted smoothly.)
• Levothyroxine intake usually lasts 4-6. maximum 8 weeks.
Note: When taking tablets. care should be taken that no calcium-rich food (e.g.. dairy products) is added 2 hours before and 2 hours after the dose. If the side effects are too strong. only a reduction of the dose. up to the end of the intake. helps. In this case as well. the dosage must be slowly reduced (excreted). since other side effects may occur.
• Use with clenbuterol to counteract muscle breakdown.
• Combine with androgen to provide the best muscle control
• Do not combine with medications containing cholestyramine. colestipol. colesevelam. antacids. sucralfate. simethicone. iron. sodium polystyrene sulfonate. calcium supplements. orlistat and/or sevelamer. these decrease the amount of thyroid hormone that is absorbed by your body. If you are taking any of these drugs. separate them from this medication by at least 4 hours.