FEMARA 2.5 MG
(Post Cycle Treatment – Oncology)
Femara tablets for oral administration contains 2.5 mg of letrozole. a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor (inhibi-tor of estrogen synthesis). Letrozole is popular with athletes and bodybuilders as it actively reduces the pro-duction of estrogen hormone in the human body and reduces the chance of bloating due to excess water re-tention after a steroid cycle.
• • Treatment of excessive estrogen production
• Reduces bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle
• Prevent the formation of gynecomastia related breast tissue that is a side effect of some anabolic steroids.
• FEMARA is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer.
• Hot flashes and night sweat
• Feeling sick – (nausea/vomiting)
• Skin rash around face. lips. or tongue – (Hypersensitivity-Allergy)
• Pain or stiffness in your joints.
• Inflammation of the joints (arthritis).
• Feeling weak and/or sleepy
• Bone loss (osteoporosis).
• Loss of appetite.
• Raised or high levels of fatty substance known as cholesterol in your blood. This would be seen in a blood test.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling. pain. coldness. weakness in parts of the hand).
• Changes in blood tests that show how well your liver is working.
• Thinning of your hair (hair loss).
• Bone pain.
• Muscle pain.
Recommended: 1 tablet/day. (Around the same time each day)
Note: Femara contains lactose (milk sugar)