GLIFOR 1000 MG 100 TB.
Metformin Hydrochloride (Antidiabetic)
GLIFOR 1000mg Film Tablet is used in non-insulin dependent (Type II) diabetes types. especially in obese diabetics which cannot be controlled by diet.
• GLIFOR helps to lower the level of glucose in your blood as normal as possible.
• GLIFOR reduces the absorption of glucose from the intestine and increases insulin sensitivity.
• It is used to prevent the development of diabetes in obese patients with glucose tolerance disorder.
• Diarrhea. constipation
• Nausea (Vomiting)
• Weakness of skeleton and muscles
• Muscle pain
• Indigestion. Abdominal distension
• Headache. Dizziness
• Decrease in vitamin B12 levels. decrease in blood sugar
• Taste disorder
The standard initial dose in adults is 500 mg or 850 mg GLIFOR once or twice a day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• Side effects can be minimized by taking the GLIFOR with foods.
• The use of alcohol with GLIFOR increases the risk of hypoglycemia and lactic acidosis.
• GLIFOR is not recommended for children under 10 years old.
• GLIFOR does not lower blood sugar dangerously in patients without diabetes.
• The GLIFOR can be used alone or in combination with other drugs to treat diabetes (oral medications or insulin).
• Prevent the use of this drug if you have lactic acidosis cases. congestive heart failure and chronic liver disease.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.