Herceptin® 150 mg 1 vial
• HERCEPTIN is used in the treatment of patients with metastatic breast cancer and early stage breast cancer.
• Diarrhea. Constipation
• Skin rashes
• Abdominal pain. Joint pain and Muscle pain
• Allergic reactions
• Abnormal blood values
• Infections. Inflammations
• Nail disorders
• Hair loss
• Nose bleeding
• Desert mouth and skin
• Anxiety. Depression. Thought disorders
• Loss of appetite
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• If you start any new treatment within 6 months of discontinuing treatment. you should tell your doctor or pharmacist that you have already taken HERCEPTIN.
• Take HERCEPTIN carefully. if you have heart disease or high blood pressure.
• Do not take HERCEPTIN. if you have serious breathing problems.
• HERCEPTIN does not recommend for patients under the age of 18.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.