Humulin® N 100 iu 1 vial
• HUMULIN N is a fast-acting and medium-acting modern- human insulin.
• HUMULIN N can be used in combination with tablets used for diabetes.
• HUMULIN N will begin to lower your blood sugar 10-20 minutes after injection. with the greatest effect being seen between 1-4 hours after injection.
• HUMULIN N effect will last up to 24 hours.
• Please remember to stir before use. Do not use insulin if it does not appear homogeneously white. turbid and watery after stirring.
• HUMULIN N should be used just before a meal or with a meal.
• Transferring patients to a new type or brand of insulin should be done under the supervision of a physician/doctor.
• A new needle must be used for each injection.
• Remove any air bubbles by tapping the bulb before use.
• Keep the needle under the skin for at least 10 seconds.
• Insulin should be injected into the subcutaneous fat layer. Some injection areas; abdomen. above the thigh. upper leg.
• Refraction of the eye
At the injection site;
These reactions are usually temporary.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.