Invega® 3 mg 28 tb.
Janssen – Cilag
• INVEGA is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
• INVEGA is used in the treatment of schizoaffective disorder.
• Back pain. Joint pain
• Desert mouth
• Abdominal pain
• Excessive salivation
• Increase in appetite. Decrease in appetite. Gaining weight
• Vomiting. Nausea
• Runny nose. Sore throat. Cough
• Inability to urinate
• Milk or fluid from breasts in women
• Menstrual irregularities
• Difficulty in erection
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• INVEGA can be taken on a full or an empty stomach. (But take it the same way every day)
• INVEGA does not recommend for children under the age of 18.
• Do not take INVEGA with alcohol.
• INVEGA contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.