JANUVIA 100 MG 28 TB.
Sitagliptin Antidiabetic (MSD)
The active ingredient of JANUVIA is sitagliptin. DPP-4 (dipeptidyl peptidase-4). which ultimately reduces blood sugar in Type II Diabetes. (Adult Diabetes)
• JANUVIA stabilizes blood sugar levels in patients with Diabetes II.
• JANUVIA prevents blood-sugar levels to drop dangerously low during usage.
• JANUVIA increases insulin levels in the body after eating and reduces the amount of sugar made in the body.
• Constipation or Diarrhoea
• Low blood sugar (hypoglycaemia) (may cause with the usage of other anti-diabetic medicines)
• Nausea (Vomiting)
• Stomach and intestinal gas
• Increased chance of headaches
• Nasal issues
• Joint or muscle pains
Recommended dose: 100 mg/day*
(*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.)
• JANUVIA can be use alone or with the combination of other drugs which lowers blood sugar levels (sulfonylurea. insulin. glitazones. metformin) and combination with a diet and/or exercise program.
• JANUVIA can be taken on an empty stomach.
• JANUVIA is not allowed for children under 18 years old.
• If you have alcoholism. pancreatitis. gallstones. or high fat levels (triglycerides) these conditions may increase the risk of pancreatic inflammation or the possibility of recurrence of the pancreatic inflammation.
• JANUVIA can cause interactions with the combination of these active substance probenecid. aspirin or other salicylates. beta-blockers. non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). digoxin or sulpha drugs.
• Prevent use of this drug if you have any kidney or liver problem.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.