Keytruda® 100 mg/4 ml 1 vial
Merck Sharp & Dohme
• Keytruda is used in the treatment of a form of skin cancer (melanoma).
• Keytruda helps your immune system for fighting cancer.
• Diarrhea. Constipation
• Vomiting. Nausea
• Itching. Skin rash
• Joint pain
• Decrease in thrombocyte count
• Loss of appetite. Weight loss
• Desert mouth
• Cough. Shortness of breath
• Hair loss
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Take Keytruda carefully. if you had liver or renal transplantation before.
• Keytruda does not recommend for patients under the age of 18.
• Do not stop taking Keytruda before consulting your doctor.
• Dose adjustment does not require for patients who have liver or renal insufficiency.
• You should use an effective contraception method up to 4 months after your Keytruda treatment.
• Keytruda contains sucrose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.