KONAKION MM PEDIATRIC 2 MG/0.2ML
Vitamin K1 (Dietary Supplement)
• KONAKION MM is used in the prevention and treatment of bleeding caused by vitamin K1 deficiency in new-born infants.
• KONAKION MM can be used in the treatment of blood coagulation disorders.
In the injection area;
There is two usage option of KONAKION MM.
• The first option. KONAKION MM should be taken during born or after born as one (1 mg) injection.
• The second option. KONAKION MM should be taken during born or after born as one 2 mg oral dosage. Second KONAKION MM dosage should be taken 2mg oral dosage between 4-7 days after born.
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage or extra dosages.
• Do not use KONAKION MM. if there is turbidity in the ampule.
• The syringe was designed for the best dosage. please do not use wasted solution which is left in the ampule.
• Please inform your doctor that you are using KONAKION MM.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.