LETRASAN 2.5 MG / 30 TB.
• LETRASAN tablets for oral administration contains 2.5 mg of letrozole. a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor (inhibitor of estrogen synthesis). Letrozole is popular with athletes and bodybuilders as it actively reduces the production of estrogen hormone in the human body and reduces the chance of bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle.
• LETRASAN used in the treatment of breast cancers.
• Hot flashes and night sweat
• Feeling sick – (nausea/vomiting
• Skin rash around face. lips. or tongue – (Hypersensitivity-Allergy)
• Pain or stiffness in your joints.
• Inflammation of the joints (arthritis)
• Feeling weak and/or sleepy
• Bone loss (osteoporosis)
• Loss of appetite
• Raised or high levels of fatty substance known as cholesterol in your blood. This would be seen in a blood test.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling. pain. coldness. weakness in parts of the hand).
• Changes in blood tests that show how well your liver is working.
• Thinning of your hair (hair loss)
• Bone pain
• Muscle pain
It is recommended dose: 1tb/day
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Please take LETRASAN tablets at the same time every day.
• LETRASAN contains lactose (milk sugar)
• LETRASAN can be taken on an empty or a full stomach.
• Dose adjustment does not need for patients who have severe liver or renal insufficiency.
• Do not stop taking LETRASAN before consulting your doctor.
• Do not take LETRASAN. if you are pregnant.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.