LEVITRA 20 MG 2 TAB
VARDENAFIL MONOHYDRATE (Sexual Care)
LEVITRA is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunctions in men.
• Dizziness. Tiredness
• Nasal congestion
• Indigestion. Diarrhea
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Increased lacrimation
• Nose bleeding
• Back pain. Muscle pain. Joint pain. Neck pain
• Muscle stiffness
• Erection. Inadvertent erection. Ejaculation disorders (including premature ejaculation)
• Flu-like diseases
• Sense of burning
• Chromatopsy. Inflammation of the eye. Eye pain. Sensitivity to light
• Sinus congestion
• Abdominal pain
• Desert mouth. Swallowing difficulty
• Gastroenteritis. Reflux
• Inflammation of the esophagus
• Excessive sweating
The recommended dose: 1 tb/day
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• Take LEVITRA approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity.
• LEVITRA can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
• LEVITRA should not be taken by children and adolescents.
• Take LEVITRA carefully. if you have heart disease or low blood pressure.
• Do not take LEVITRA. if you have severe liver insufficiency.
• Do not take LEVITRA. if you use medicines to treat HIV.
• LEVITRA is only for men.
• LEVITRA does not work. if there is no sexual stimulation.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.