LIPITOR 10 MG 30 TB.
LIPITOR used in lowering fat origin substances known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
• LIPITOR is used along with the recommended diet to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
• If you have an increased risk for heart disease. LIPITOR can also reduce this risk.
• Nasal inflammation. sore throat. nosebleed
• Allergic reactions
• Increased blood sugar levels
• Nausea. Constipation. Gas. Indigestion. Diarrhea
• Joint. muscle pain and back pain
• Blood test results may indicate abnormal liver function
The recommended initial dose is 10 mg.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• Do not use LIPITOR. if you are drinking continuously and in large quantities.
• LIPITOR contains lactose.
• During treatment. you should continue the proper cholesterol-lowering diet.
• Do not stop taking LIPITOR. even if you feel well.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.