Mabthera® 100 mg/10 ml 2 vial
• Mabthera is used in the treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
• Mabthera is used in the treatment of Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
• Feeling sick
• Difficulty in breathing
• Swelling of the tongue or throat
• Runny nose
• Heart Attack
• Decrease in thrombocyte count
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not take MABTHERA. if you have serious inflammation.
• MABTHERA does not recommend for children.
• Dose adjustment does not require for patients who have liver or renal insufficiency.
• You should use an effective contraception method up to 12 months after your MABTHERA treatment.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.