NEBIDO 1000 MG. / 1 AMP.
Testosterone Undecanoate (Injectable Steroid)
• NEBIDO is used as a supplement for testosterone failure in men.
• Depression. Emotional state disorder
• Insomnia. Fatigue
• Headache. Migraine
• Dizziness. Nausea
• Increase in blood pressure
• Bronchitis. Sinusitis. Cough. Snore
• Disorder in liver tests
• Hair loss
• Erythema. Itching
• Joint pain. Arm and leg pain
• Muscle spasm. Muscle pain. Muscle stiffness
• Decrease in urine flow. Urinary incontinence. Urinary tract disease
• Inability to urinate at night. Frequent urination at night
• Painful urination
• Sexual desire increase or decrease
• Pain in the testicle
• Breast Pain. Hardness of the breast. Breast growth. Increase in female hormones
• Excessive sweating. Night sweating
• Difficulty in speaking
• Increase in the amount of sugar-bound hemoglobin
• Increase in blood fat
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• Do not use NEBIDO. if you are a woman.
• Use NEBIDO carefully. if you are under the age of 18.
• Use NEBIDO carefully. if you are old.
• Use NEBIDO carefully. if you have a prostate problem.
• Do not use NEBIDO. if you have a liver tumor or have had a history of it.
• Use NEBIDO carefully. if you have cancer.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.