PLAQUENIL 200 MG / 30 TB.
• PLAQUENIL is used in the treatment of malaria.
• PLAQUENIL is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (joint pain and deformity).
• PLAQUENIL is used in the treatment of discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus (a disease manifested by flaking throughout the body).
• PLAQUENIL is used in the treatment of light-sensitive skin eruptions (red-colored skin lesions).
• Skin rashes. Itching
• Hair whitening. Hair loss
• Anorexia (decreased appetite)
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Irritability. Suicidal behavior.
• Vertigo (dizziness). Tinnitus
The recommended dose: 1-3tb/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not take PLAQUENIL. if you have eye problems.
• Stop taking PLAQUENIL. if any visual impairment occurs (visual acuity. color vision).
• Dose adjustment may be required for insulin or diabetes medications.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.