PLAVIX 75 MG./90 TB.
PLAVIX tablet reduces the risk of blood clot formation.
You may use PLAVIX tablet;
• If you have arteriosclerosis (atherothrombosis).
• If you have had a disease previously known as heart attack. stroke or peripheral arterial disease.
• If you have had severe chest pain or “myocardial infarction” (heart attack) called “unstable angina.
• Swelling caused by blood collection in the tissue
• Nose bleeding
• Bleeding in the stomach or intestine
• Abdominal pain
• Skin bruise
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day.
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• Do not use PLAVIX tablet. if you have a medical condition that can cause bleeding. such as a stomach ulcer or brain hemorrhage.
• Do use PLAVIX tablet carefully. if any surgery. including dental procedures. is planned.
• Swallow the tablet as a whole. with a glass of water.
• You should not use PLAVIX tablet if you have severe liver failure.
• Therefore. do not stop using PLAVIX tablet before talking to your doctor.
• PLAVIX tablet contains lactose.
• You can take PLAVIX tablet on an empty or full stomach.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.