PRECORT 16 MG 20 TB.
• PRECORT reduces inflammation;
Brain. lungs (including asthma). blood vessels and heart. intestines or kidneys. muscles and joints (including rheumatoid arthritis. eye or nervous system.
• PRECORT can be used to prevent organ rejection after a transplant.
• PRECORT can be used in the treatment of some cancer types.
• PRECORT is used in the treatment of some skin disease.
• High blood pressure
• Weakness in muscles
Maximum initial dosage for adults: 360mg/day.
Maximum initial dosage for children: 80mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• Do not use PRECORT. if you have an internal fungal infection.
• Use PRECORT carefully. if you have hypertension.
• Use PRECORT carefully. if you have heart. liver or renal disease.
• Do not take PRECORT with alcohol.
• Do not stop taking PRECORT tablet. before consulting your doctor.
• Do not use PRECORT. if you have serious inflammation.
• PRECORT tablets should be taken with foods or after foods.
• PRECORT contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.