Xarelto Rivaroxaban 15 mg. 28 tb. BAYER
• Rivaroxaban is used to prevent stroke and systemic embolism in adult patients with one or more risk factors such as congestive heart failure, hypertension, age 75 and over, diabetes mellitus, previous stroke or transient ischemic attack.
• Rivaroxaban is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in your veins after a serious orthopedic surgery on your legs.
• Arm and leg pain
• Increased heart rate
• Desert mouth
• Abdominal pain
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day.
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• You should use XARELTO carefully if you have severe renal impairment.
• If you have a liver disease that increases the risk of bleeding, do not use this product.
• Do not use this product if you have serious bleeding.
• Do not stop using XARELTO before talking to your doctor.
• This product contains lactose.
• Tablets can be taken on an empty or full stomach.
You can buy Rivaroxaban 15 mg 28 tb (Xarelto) above and you can also check our other cardiovascular product here.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.