Salbutamol Inhaler 100 mcg / 200 dose (Ventolin Inhaler®) (Allergy Treatment)
Pressurized, metered dose aerosol.
It is in aerosol tubes.
• VENTOLIN allows you to breathe more easily by expanding the airways in your lungs.
• VENTOLIN is used as symptom relievers in specifically asthma and COPD.
• It is used to reduce symptoms and as a rescue medicine in COPD and asthma. NOT preferred in regular treatment.
• Muscle cramps
The recommended initial dose: 1-2 inhalation.
Max dosage: 8 inhalations a day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• Use VENTOLIN carefully, if you have severe heart disease.
• Use VENTOLIN carefully, if you suffer from diabetes.
• VENTOLIN contains lactose. Therefore don’t use this if you have lactose intolerance.
• Increased Ventolin use may be a sign of worsening asthma. In this case, the patient’s treatment plan may need to be re-evaluated.
Buy Salbutamol Inhaler (Ventolin®) here above or you can check our other Allergy Treatment products here.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.