Salbutamol Syrup 150 ml 2 mg/ 5 ml
Ventolin® (Allergy Treatment)
The preparation is a clear, colorless or pale straw colored liquid with an orange scented.
• VENTOLIN allows you to breathe more easily by expanding the airways in your lungs.
• VENTOLIN is used as symptom relievers in specifically asthma and COPD.
• It is used to reduce symptoms and as a rescue medicine in COPD and asthma. NOT preferred in regular treatment.
• Muscle cramps
The recommended initial dose: 10 ml (4 mg) 3-4 times a day.
If adequate relief is not achieved, each single dose may be gradually increased to a maximum of 8 mg but some patients may achieve adequate relief with 2 mg 3 or 4 times a day.
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• Use VENTOLIN carefully, if you have severe heart disease.
• Use VENTOLIN carefully, if you suffer from diabetes.
• VENTOLIN contains lactose. Therefore don’t use this if you have lactose intolerance.
• Increased Ventolin use may be a sign of worsening asthma. In this case, the patient’s treatment plan may need to be re-evaluated.
Buy Salbutamol Syrup (Ventolin®) here above or you can check our other Allergy Treatment products here.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.