SANTRA 1 MG / 28 TB.
Anastrozole (Aromatase Inhibitors)
• SANTRA prevents the effects of aromatase which is an enzyme found in the body.
• SANTRA is used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
• Allergic reactions. Skin rash
• Muscle and joint pain
• Feeling hot suddenly
• Hair thinning
Recommended dose: 1tb/day
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not use SANTRA. if you have severe renal insufficiency.
• Do not use SANTRA. if you have medium level liver insufficiency.
• Do not use SANTRA. if you are taking tamoxifen or estrogen-containing medication.
• Do not use SANTRA. if you did not go through menopause.
• Do not stop taking SANTRA before consulting your doctor.
• SANTRA contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.