SERETIDE 250 MG 120 INH
Fluticasone. Salmeterol (Anti-Asthma)
• SERETIDE is used in the treatment of reducing swelling and sensitivity in the walls of the airways in the lungs and relieves breathing problems.
• SERETIDE is used in the treatment of regular asthma.
• SERETIDE is used in the reduction of symptoms and frequency of attacks in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
• Joint pain
• Irritation of mouth and throat
• Muscle cramps
• Thrush in mouth and throat
• Sleeping disorders
• Extreme mobility
• Sensitivity. Dizziness
• Coughing. Growling
• Discomfort in the nose
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Diarrhea. Constipation
• Difference in taste
• Eye redness. Dry eye
The recommended dose: 2 inhalation/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• SERETIDE does not require dose adjustment for patients who have liver and renal insufficiency.
• Never breathe into the Diskus.
• SERETIDE contains lactose.
• Do not stop using SERETIDE DISKUS before consulting your doctor.
• Use SERETIDE carefully. if you have palpitation. diabetes and high blood pressure.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.