SINGULAIR 4 MG / 28 TB.
Montelukast Sodium (Anti-Asthma)
• SINGULAIR is used in the treatment of asthma symptoms such as cough. wheezing. Chest tightness. Shortness of breath.
• SINGULAR is used in the treatment of allergic flu symptoms such as nasal congestion. runny nose and sneezing.
• Nasal congestion
• Upper respiratory tract infection.
It is recommended dose: 10mg/day
It is recommended to take 5mg for children between the age of 6-14.
It is recommended to take 4mg for children between the age of 2-5.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• SINGULAIR can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
• SINGULAIR does not require dose adjustment for the patients who have liver and renal insufficiency.
• Do not stop using SINGULAIR before consulting your doctor.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.