Solifenacin Succinate 5 MG / 30 TB. (Vesicare®)
• The treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
• the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
• Blurred vision
• Desert mouth
• Dryness of skin, eye, throat and nose passage
• Itching, Allergic rash
• Abdominal pain as a result of constipation and indigestion.
• Reflux disease
• Urinary tract infections, Cystitis
• Abnormality of taste sense
Recommended dose: 5-10mg/day
If you have renal or liver insufficiency. the recommended dosage is 5 mg.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• This tablets can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
• Contains lactose.
• You cannot use this product while you cannot urinate.
• You have severe intestinal inflammation in this case you cannot take this pill
• You are taking dialysis treatment, don’t take this product.
• If you have severe renal or liver insufficiency in this case you cannot use this product.
• Do not stop taking VESICARE before consulting your doctor.
Buy Solifenacin Succinate 5 mg 30 tb here above or you can check our other products here.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.