Sustanon 250 is a injectable steroid blend of 4 different Testosterone esters developed by AMGEN as an agent for hormone replacement therapy in insufficient secretion of endogenous testosterone.
• 30 mg of Testosterone Propionate
• 60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate
• 60 mg of Testosterone Isocaproate
• 100 mg of Testosterone Decanoate
• Oil as solvent
• Benzyl alcohol – as a preservative and antiseptic
Sustanon is a popular form of Testosterone due to its multiple forms of testosterone have a different absorption rate in the body. Benefits are that Sustanon is only injected once every couple of weeks (for medical purposes) and allow the user to sustain a high-level of anabolic hormones in the blood for a long period (approx. 3 months).
• Gaining lean muscle mass – (+- 6 kg/month)
• Prevents muscle breakdown – (Anti-catabolic)
• Stimulates production of red blood cells resulting in better distribution of oxygen over muscles – (Increased haematopoiesis)
• Increased appetite and libido
• Up to 3 months of working activity in the body
• Like any other form of testosterone. converted into estrogen. (Aromatase)
• Enlarged Breast Tissue in Men – (Gynecomastia)
• Fat deposition with females – (Mainly around pelvis. buttocks. thighs)
• Oppression of natural testosterone production – (Possible testicular atrophy)
• Prostatic hypertrophy
• Fluid retention (Edema)
Most side effects can be prevented by the use of anti-estrogens during a shorter Sustanon cycle. which may prevent build-up of estrogen in the body (aromatase inhibitors are preferable). In case of a longer cycle (longer than 8 weeks) use of gonadotropin may be required to prevent testicular atrophy.
In the body. testosterone is converted to Dihydrotestosterone. which causes the following side effects: prostatic hypertrophy. alopecia. acne and other.
Also. athletes often noted fever and flu-like condition during the Sustanon cycle. Like most steroids. Sustanon increases the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
After the injection. sometimes infiltrates are formed (“bumps” in the gluteal region or elsewhere in the introduction). Usually infiltrates resolve within 2-5 weeks.
• 3 weeks after the cycle start PCT: Tamoxifen and Testosterone enhancers for 3-4 weeks
• Combine with Nandrolone for extra muscle mass gain
• Add Winstrol to cycle for cutting more effectively.
• Combining helps to lower the risk of side effects and make the cycle results more satisfying.