TIROMEL 25 MG. / 100 TB.
(T3) Liothyronine Sodium /Thyroid)
TIROMEL is used in cases where the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone.
• TIROMEL Tablet is a drug that artificially produces thyroid hormone.
• TIROMEL Tablet is used in treatment of benign goiter in patients with normal thyroid function.
• TIROMEL Tablet is used in the treatment of diseases related to thyroid hormone deficiency.
• Flushing. Intolerance to heat. Sweating
• Hair loss
• Reduction in growth hormone. Growth retardation
• Bone resorption. Bone pain
• Blood pressure height
Recommended dose: 1tb/day
Your doctor will determine the optimal dose for you based on the results of examinations and laboratory tests.
• Do not stop taking TIROMEL before consulting your doctor.
• Take TIROMEL Tablet carefully. if you suffer from cardiovascular diseases.
• The dose of antidiabetic drugs may need to be adjusted. Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• TIROMEL contains lactose.
• Please check your thyroid hormone levels regularly.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.