Trianseril® 50 mg/25 mg 20 capsules Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide (Diuretic)
TRIANSERIL contains the active substance Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide. TRIANSERIL belongs to a group of medicines called ‘diuretics’ also known as ‘water’ tablets.
Therapeutic properties of Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide:
• TRIANSERIL lowers blood pressure by allowing the kidneys to discharge water from the body to this end its used in the treatment of mild to moderate high blood pressure.
• Accumulation fluids beneath the skin or other body cavities which cause swelling also known as Edema.
• Extra body fluid because of too much of a hormone called “aldosterone” also known as Primary aldosteronism.
• Cardiac dysfunction as a result of weakening of the heart muscle also known as Congestive cardiac failure.
Side effects of Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide:
• Dizziness because of fluid loss.
• Headache because of fluid loss.
• Tiredness because of fluid loss.
• Blurred vision
• Heartbeat irregularity as result of water removal from the body.
• Postural hypotension as result of water removal from the body.
• Respiratory difficulty
• Changes in liver enzyme values
• Vomiting as a result of nausea.
• Abdominal pain as a result of diarrhea or constipation.
• Desert mouth
• Muscle cramps
• Kidney stone formation
• Sexual weakness
For hypertension 1 capsule/day.
For edema 2 capsule/day.
*Please especially consult your doctor for the best dosage in the first place.
• While you have severe renal or liver insufficiency in that case don’t use this product.
• Do not stop taking TRIANSERIL before consulting your doctor.
• When you have high potassium level in blood also known as hyperkalemia and high calcium level in blood also known as hypercalcemia in that case use it carefully.
• You have Addison’s disease in that case don’t use this product.
• You have diabetes in that case be carefull
Buy Trianseril® 50 mg/25 mg 20 caps. (Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide) here above or you can check our other diuretic products here.