Trianseril® 50 mg/25 mg 20 capsuls
Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide (Diuretic)
TRIANSERIL contains the active substance Triamterene Hydrochlorothiazide. TRIANSERIL belongs to a group of medicines called ‘diuretics’ – you may know these as ‘water’ tablets.
• TRIANSERIL lowers blood pressure by allowing the kidneys to discharge water from the body. TRIANSERIL used in the treatment of mild to moderate high blood pressure.
• Treatment of accumulation fluids beneath the skin or other body cavities which cause swelling – (Edema)
• Treatment of extra body fluid caused by too much of a hormone called “aldosterone” – (Primary aldosteronism)
• Congestive cardiac failure
• Blurred vision
• Heartbeat irregularity
• Postural hypotension
• Respiratory difficulty
• Changes in liver enzyme values
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Diarrhea or Constipation
• Abdominal pain
• Desert mouth
• Muscle cramps
• Kidney stone formation
• Sexual weakness
Recommended initial dose for hypertension 1 capsule/day.
Recommended initial dose for edema 2 capsule/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not use TRIANSERIL. if you have severe renal or liver insufficiency.
• Do not stop taking TRIANSERIL before consulting your doctor.
• Do not use TRIANSERIL. if you have hyperkalemia (high potassium level in blood) and hypercalcemia (high calcium level in blood).
• Do not use TRIANSERIL. if you have Addison’s disease.
• Use TRIANSERIL carefully. if you have diabetes.