Ursodeoxycholic Acid 250 mg 100 tb (Ursofalk®)
Yellow opaque hard gelatin capsule containing white or whitish powder.
• Cirrhosis of the liver.
• Gallstone or slowing of bile flow – in short, cholestasis.
• Accumulation of bile water in the liver.
• Liver, biliary and biliary tract diseases as a result of cystic fibrosis.
Side Effects of Ursodeoxycholic Acid 250 mg:
• Abdominal pain
Dosage of Ursodeoxycholic Acid 250 mg:
The dosage of URSOMED depends on body weight coupled with patient condition.
• Treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBS): Daily dosage 14±2 mg/kg/day
• Dissolving cholesterol gallstones: 10 mg/kg/day especially once in the evening before going to bed.
• Cholestasis/Gallstone prophylaxis in liver transplant patients: 10-15 mg/kg/day
• Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: 10-20 mg/kg/day
• Treatment of hepatobiliary diseases associated with cystic fibrosis: 20 mg/kg/day for children over 6 years old and adults
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage in the first place.
• Don’t use URSOMED since you have inflammation in your gallbladder, you have gallstones or your bile tracts are not working properly.
• There is no age restriction for the use of URSOMED.
• Do not stop taking URSOMED before consulting your doctor.
Buy Ursodeoxycholic Acid 250 mg (Ursofalk®) 250 mg 100 caps. here above or you can check our other Gastrology Products here.
Lastly this summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.