Velcade® 3.5 mg vial
Janssen – Cilag
• Velcade is used in the treatment of bone marrow cancers in adults.
• Velcade is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma for certain patients.
• Tingling or burning sensation
• More prone to bleeding
• Shortness of breath
• Vomiting. Loss of appetite
• Bloating. Constipation
• Posture Hypotension
• Cold-like symptoms
• Feeling dizziness or weakness
• Excessive sugar in your blood
• Chest pain or sputum cough
• Muscle cramps. muscle or bone pain. pain in arms and legs or back
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not use VELCADE. if you have severe liver insufficiency.
• Use VELCADE carefully. if you have renal or liver insufficiency.
• Use VELCADE carefully. if you have heart disease or high blood pressure.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.