Velcade® 3.5 mg vial BORTEZOMIB (Oncology)
Janssen – Cilag
Each vial contains 3.5 mg of bortezomib (as mannitol boronic ester).
• Bortezomib is used for the pupose of the treatment of bone marrow cancers in adults.
• And it is used for the purpose of the treatment of multiple myeloma for certain patients.
• Tingling or burning sensation
• More prone to bleeding
• Shortness of breath
• Vomiting, Loss of appetite
• Abdominal pain as a result of Bloating, Constipation
• Posture Hypotension
• Cold-like symptoms
• Feeling dizziness or weakness
• Excessive sugar in your blood
• Chest pain or sputum cough
• Muscle cramps, muscle or bone pain, pain in arms and legs or back
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not use VELCADE, if you have severe liver insufficiency.
• Use VELCADE carefully, if you have renal or liver insufficiency.
• If you have heart disease or high blood pressure, be careful.
Buy Velcade® 3.5 mg vial (Bortezomib) here above and you can also check our Oncology Treatment products here.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.