VESICARE 10 MG / 30 TB.
• VESICARE is used in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
• VESICARE is used in the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
• Blurred vision
• Desert mouth
• Dryness of skin. eye. throat and nose passage
• Itching. Allergic rash
• Constipation. Indigestion. Abdominal pain
• Reflux disease
• Urinary tract infections. Cystitis
• Abnormality of taste sense
Recommended dose: 5-10mg/day
If you have renal or liver insufficiency. the recommended dosage is 5 mg.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not take VESICARE. if you cannot urinate.
• Do not take VESICARE. if you have severe intestinal inflammation.
• Do not take VESICARE. if you are taking dialysis treatment.
• VESICARE tablet can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
• VESICARE tablets contain lactose.
• Do not stop taking VESICARE before consulting your doctor.
• Do not take VESICARE. if you have severe renal or liver insufficiency.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.