XARELTO 10 MG. / 10 TB.
• XARELTO is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in your veins after a serious orthopedic surgery on your legs.
• Arm and leg pain
• Increased heart rate
• Desert mouth
• Abdominal pain
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day.
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• You should use XARELTO carefully if you have severe renal impairment.
• Do not use XARELTO. if you have a liver disease that increases the risk of bleeding.
• Do not use XARELTO. if you have serious bleeding.
• Do not stop using XARELTO before talking to your doctor.
• XARELTO contains lactose.
• XARELTO tablets can be taken on an empty or full stomach.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.