Xgeva® 120 mg
• XGEVA slows down bone destruction caused by cancer spreading to bone (bone metastasis).
• Allergic reactions
• Shortness of breath
• Low calcium levels in the blood (hypocalcemia)
• Low phosphate levels in the blood (hypophosphatemia)
• Pain and / or non-healing wounds that persist in the mouth or jaw
• Tooth drop
• Excessive sweating
Recommended dose: 120 mg/4weeks
Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• XGEVA will be injected into your hips. abdomen or upper arm.
• Do not shake too much.
• The use of XGEVA is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.