Yasmin® 0.03 mg/3 mg 63 tb.
Drospirenone. Ethinyl Estradiol (Anti-Estrogen)
• YASMIN is a birth control pill. (for the prevention of pregnancy)
• YASMIN is used in the treatment of improving the symptoms of water retention in the body.
• YASMIN is used in the treatment of women with acne.
• YASMIN is popular with athletes and bodybuilders as it actively reduces the production of estrogen hormone in the human body and reduces the chance of bloating due to excess water retention after a steroid cycle.
• Abdominal pain
• Gaining-Losing weight
• Headache. Migraine
• Depressed mood
• Breast pain. Breast sensitivity
• Decreased sexual desire
• Breast growth
• Skin rash. Hives
• Contact lens intolerance
• Increased sexual desire
• Vaginal discharge
• Discharge in the breast
It is recommended dose: 1tb/day
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Bleeding or staining may occur.
• If you are over 35 years old. it is highly recommended that you quit smoking when using a birth control pill such as YASMIN.
• Please inform your doctor. if you have diabetes. migraine or polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Please take YASMIN tablets at the same time every day.
• When using YASMIN. do not enter the solarium or use a tanning device and avoid sunbathing for a long time.
• YASMIN should not be used during pregnancy.
• YASMIN tablets should be taken 21 days with 7 days break.
• The first YASMIN tablet should be taken on the first day of your next period.
• Do not take YASMIN. if you have severe liver or renal insufficiency.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.